- Rhinoplasty is commonly known as reshaping of nose or nose job.
- It is a surgery that helps change the appearance of the nose.
- Talk with your surgeon if Rhinoplasty is appropriate for you and as to what to expect from the procedure
- Your surgeon will develop a customized plan considering your facial features and shape of the nose
Ear lobe repair
- Ear piercing is a tradition followed from ancient times in for religious, cosmetic & social purposes.
- Torn ear lobes or sagged ear lobes which are referred to as cleft or split ear lobes is a relatively common problem which occurs due to trauma or from wearing heavy jewellery or due to abuse.
- Although ear lobe repair looks like a simple procedure but accuring is important.
- After examining the split of ear lobe, the procedure to repair will be advised and planned .
- Post procedure care includes cleaning of the area, antibiotic application for 5 – 7 days & suture removal.
Lip Reduction Surgery
- Lip reduction surgery is done to decrease volume of lips or to make it smaller.
- Skin tissue is removed from the lip area you want to reshape.
- Reshaping of lower lip or upper lip or the entire lip area can be done
- Performed under local anesthesia
- After the skin tissue is removed the surgeon will suture it .
- The procedure takes less than 60 minutes.
- Swelling and redness can be present for few days after the procedure
- Among the various facial features, dimples are considered to be very attractive by many.
- In some cultures they are considered as a sign of good luck.
- Your surgeon will evaluate your facial feature and the mark the ideal position of dimple with your consent.
- Both men and women can undergo the procedure.
- It is done under local anesthesia and takes less than 30 min.
- You can go home immediately after procedure.
- Minimal complications like swelling or bruising can be associated with surgery.
- Scar occurs due to damage or injury to skin.
- It is an inevitable mark following healing of wound and/or burn.
- Scar revision surgery is done to partially remove the scar tissue and make it less noticeable.
- There are various techniques to improve the scar and selection depends on the size, type, site of the scar.
- Also known as eyelid reconstruction.
- Blepharoplasty is a commonly performed facial surgery
- It is done for loose eyelid skin in an older patient and for overhanging skin in younger patients.
- Procedure takes less than 30 minutes and the patient can go home immediately after the procedure.
- A face lift is surgical procedure done to create a younger looking face
- It is indicated in people who have sagging on cheeks, jaw line which occur in the process of aging. This procedure is done under general anaesthesia where skin is elevated and underlying muscles and tissues are tightened to give a good facial contour and younger appearance.
- Post surgery you may experience pain, swelling, hematoma, bruising.
Autologous fat transfer
- The process of acquiring fat from one area of body and injecting it in to the other area as a filler is called autologous fat transfer.
- Fat that is present in abundance around the waist and thighs can be utilized for transfer
- It is done to improve
- Aging changes
- Cheek depression
- Lip volume
- Body contour defects