Forever Young! Is it really true? You can’t have control of the steering wheel of the wavy wrinkles, somehow you can manage the speedometer..
Some crooked or curved lines become visible near your eyes, mouth, neck, hands ,forehead including other parts. These are normal parts of everyone’s life yet disliked by many.
Age lines surround your faces and draw their footprints. These lines can be broadly categorized into two categories.
The dynamic wrinkles: These occur due to contraction of muscles that are attached to the skin .They become more prominent with frequent facial expressions. These are lines are commonly seen on forehead, corners of eyes (crows feet ) ,lines around the mouth ,chin irregularities, neck lines ,frown lines and depressed mouth corners
Static wrinkles: Develop due to deprivation of skin elasticity, loss of fat, collagen .They are seen without any muscle action . Over a period of time, you will observe that dynamic one turns into the static group. You can opt for anti-wrinkle treatment to slow down the length of the waves. This leads to the demand for specialist’s recommendations and remedies.
Nothing happens without reason.. Even these wrinkles have their own genesis or beginning point.
Sun Exposure: Soaking below the sun blesses you with Vitamin D but staying for long hours is detrimental to your skin. The damage to the collagen leads to dryness, sunburns and structural issues in the long-run.
Genes: Where you are not faulty, your genes can be. Your skin type and genetic history can solve your wrinkles’ mystery.
Smoking: Good habits protect you but the bad one affects you. Both smoking and passive smoking have chances for the early shoot up of age lines.
Alcohol: Even though it’s in liquid form, it is well-heeled to dehydrate your body. This damages your skin cell and gifts you these fine lines.
Expressions: The way you always respond while smiling, frowning or squinting stamp you with permanent grooves.
Squinting: Sitting too close to visual electronics forces you to squint, and this routine will develop lines around your eyes. The computer or cell phones prepone these creases on your face, especially your eyes.
Age: These lines are the mirror image of your elderly look. You can’t neglect these bedeck on your face and body.
Your routine and habits in your lifestyle are the additional characters for these waves on your skin. Further, nature has its own blessings along with the above -mentioned set of points.
A dermatologist can assist you in your concerns with wrinkles.
The aim of this treatment is to rejuvenate your skin and make it smoother. The wrinkles, sun damages, blemishes, and other issues are also minimized.
Multiple treatments are available to treat wrinkles and smoothen your skin texture .Talk to your Dermatologist regarding your needs and expectation so that the best possible treatment would be suggested.
Botulinum Toxin A
- Botox injections are given for dynamic lines( frown lines ,forehead lines ,crows feet, perioral lines )
- It is injected in small doses into specific muscles causing dynamic lines.
- Botox acts by preventing muscle contractions .
- The results are seen typically in 3 days to one week .
- The results last for 4 to 6 months. Maintenance sessions are needed.
- Hyaluronic acid fillers are done mostly for static lines,sunken eyes and sagging skin.
- These act by adding volume ,and smooth the skin and lines.
- They are injected into specific areas where there is volume loss .
- Results are seen within a week and last around 1 to 2 years.
- Ablative lasers or non ablative lasers are used to smoothen the skin texture ,fine lines and tightening.
- The laser beam is used to remove the outer layer of skin and heats the underlying skin .It results in formation of smooth skin,reduction of fine lines to certain extent and tightening of skin.
- Healing and formation of new skin takes a few days to weeks .
- multiple sessions are needed
- It has limited use in static lines and sagging skin.
Other treatments include chemical peel , Microdermabrasion, Dermabrasion, Topical retinoids .These treatments smoothen the skin and help in collagen formation to certain extent.
Connect with Dr. Sindhuri Reddy for your personalised skin plan. The latest technologies and equipment are installed at her Clinic Eternoderm. She has contributed more than 10 years to this medication stream.
Appreciation in skincare treatments limelight her work. Contact now without any hesitation!